Greenville, S.C.(February 18, 2019) – BRIGHT+CO Marketing has extended its string of victories and reputation as one of Greenville’s hottest and fastest-growing agencies with the recent addition of several notable local clients, including the Greenville Drive, Renewable Water Resources (ReWa), Habitat for Humanity of Greenville, the Clemson University Alumni Association and Christ Church. BRIGHT+CO earned high points and ultimately won these accounts following a very competitive selection process that included many other local agencies, including incumbent agencies.
New client additions include:
- The Greenville Drive– BRIGHT+CO will serve as the Drive’s agency of record, rebranding the team and adding a fresh perspective to advertising, media strategy and placement, community outreach and promotion efforts.
- Renewable Water Resources (ReWa)– BRIGHT+CO will serve as ReWa’s agency of record, leading a rebranding and strategic positioning campaign, including advertising, public relations and social media leadership.
- Habitat for Humanity of Greenville County – BRIGHT+CO will serve as Habitat Greenville’s agency of record, leading a brand refresh and strategic repositioning campaign, with responsibility for advertising, collateral development, social media, public relations, fundraising/sponsorship, and brand communications.
- Clemson University Alumni Association – BRIGHT+CO will work with the Clemson University Alumni Association to develop a go-to market strategy and creativity strategy, including a positioning campaign focused on targeting strategy, primary and secondary research of the organization’s environment and a cohesive messaging matrix.
- Christ Church – BRIGHT+CO will work with Christ Church to define and exercise their brand and will develop a new website for the church.
“BRIGHT+CO is winning - winning big here in Greenville and across the country because we do things very differently than other agencies,” said BRIGHT+CO owner and CEO Jennifer Sutton. “Our business model, which focuses on scalability and solutions-neutral integrated strategic planning along with access to a robust nationwide and local network of highly tenured and talented professionals who are experts in their respective fields, gives us a major competitive advantage, while our fresh and innovative ideas and ability to thoroughly understand business challenges and articulate impactful strategies allow us to stand out in any crowd.”
Sutton and her partner and creative director Andy Mendelsohn are veterans of other area and national agencies, including Jackson Marketing and Erwin-Penland and have applied lessons learned over many years to create this truly differentiated agency that is attracting so much attention.
“After only one meeting, our team recognized BRIGHT+CO’s creativity and deep bench of talented team members,” noted CEO of Habitat for Humanity of Greenville Monroe Free “The expertise and passion they bring to every assignment is truly inspiring. We have been so impressed with their ability to question the status quo when necessary, articulate our brand voice in powerful new ways and their effort to build relationships and collaborate with our entire team.”
BRIGHT+CO is also heavily involved in the Greenville community, producing work for significant change-agents like the Greenville Chamber and volunteering time and talent for local non-profit organizations such as Junior Achievement of Upstate SC and the Julie Valentine Center.
“Our primary goal and mission with the Greenville Drive is always to be part of the fabric of the Greenville and Upstate communities,” says Craig Brown, President & Owner of the Drive. “BRIGHT+CO, the Drive’s new agency partner has taken that challenge and our mission head-on, providing fresh, relevant and creative thinking across all aspects of our business. We value BRIGHT+CO’s strategic counsel and creativity and look forward to producing great campaigns and high-quality creative work that our entire community will enjoy.”
To learn more about BRIGHT+CO and its clients, follow the agency on Facebook, Instagramand LinkedIn.